web analytics
Mayhem at the Manor, Part 22

Mayhem at the Manor, Part 22

mayhem-complete-72
click image for full size

Here it is! But, as I so often say, it’s not done yet!  Right now, Ragin’ Ryan Hill is working on the colors. I think we’ll be seeing those sometime in the next week or so.

32 Responses to “Mayhem at the Manor, Part 22”

1. I actually really like this in B&W! I would happily purchase this in a poster format and hang it on my wall.

Les McClaine, on October 21st, 2011 at 10:30 am said:

Thanks! I will see what I can do.

noah, on October 21st, 2011 at 12:15 pm said:

hurry, xmas is upon us!

Jake, on October 29th, 2011 at 1:24 pm said:

I’d like a B/W version as well!

2. THI IS AMAZING!

Les McClaine, on October 21st, 2011 at 10:30 am said:

Thanks!

3. Please tell me this is going to be a print eventually. My first reaction was, “I want that on my wall.”

Bridget, on October 21st, 2011 at 7:33 am said:

I wouldn’t say “on my wall”… I want it to be big enough to BE my wall.
    (but on the wall would work, too.)

Les McClaine, on October 21st, 2011 at 10:31 am said:

I’m looking into it. I’ll keep the site updated!

4. I would be interested in a B&W one, too. I would prefer it, actually.

Les McClaine, on October 21st, 2011 at 10:32 am said:

Let’s wait and see what the colors look like. I think they will be good.

5. I want one on my wall too!!!

Les McClaine, on October 21st, 2011 at 10:32 am said:

I will see what I can do.

6. [...] On his website, McClaine says a color version is in the works, so look forward to seeing this online and perhaps for sale in the very near future! [...]

7. Hey – please tell me when I can buy the poster!?!?! This drips with awesome-sauce. Also: B & W rocks so color may not be needed.

Les McClaine, on October 21st, 2011 at 10:33 am said:

I am looking into it now. I still need to wait for the colors, though! They should be done early next week.

8. An amazing piece of art.. I’m trying to make some room on the side of my house for the poster… Great job!!

9. When can I buy one? When, when, when?!?!? (Love it SOOOOO much!)

10. Absolutely fantastic. Cannot wait to see the colors!

11. Dude. Adorable characters, great action, massive detail, brilliant flow. SO MUCH WANT.

12. Wow. There’s just too many awesome things going on in this to address them all, but Man-bat playing video games in the attic and Joker thugs stealing Robin’s “panties” from the trophy case is amazing. Beautiful work and solid all the way through. I, too, would buy a b&w poster-sized print of this.

–B

13. Give me a way to buy this and I will immediately.

14. I will join the multitudes saying BW or color I would gladly pay for a print of this or hell pay for a nice downloadable image so I can make my own poster. But selling your own posters is probably safer.

15. Oh and can someone at DC get this guy a job illustrating a more “fun” B and the B type on going Batman series??!?!

16. Dude! Thing is amazing! Colored version’s gonna be out of sight!

17. I’d like a poster as well. Well done!

18. I love this. Put me on that list of people that would happily pay for an A2 B&W poster!

19. Ditto to all of the above comments. I’d love to have this framed and hanging in my house.

20. I, too, will buy the heck out of this. The heck, I tell you! I never buy art, I never hang anything on my wall, but I want this immediately. So much action, so much interest, so many wonderful little details.

21. Amazing! I really Love this! I want to buy this and put it on my wall right now!!

22. This is fantastic. What a way to unveil it too. If you make this available as a poster, I know many of my friends who would be interested in purchasing a copy.

23. [...] Check out this great illustration of Batman battling all his foes at the Wayne Manor! (Source) [...]